Σάββατο, 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Saint Valentines Day


I belong to this portion of people who believe that "Valentine day" is just commercial celebration without real meaning and substance. Commonly, I'm romantic all other days, but not this one! hahaha
However, this year I decided to celebrate this day, with my boyfriend. Not that, I suddenly discovered the hidden meaning of this day!!!
The truth lies elsewhere. The current situation in greek society is bad. Wherever you turn your gaze, there is misery, sadness ... People do not smile anymore and personally, I am very much affected. I am not in the good mood I used to be and often I feel tired for no reason.
So, this year I was looking for a motive. A motive to relax, an excuse to go to a silly party with hearts and flowers, an opportunity to see things a little more pink. So, I decided to "live" it! hahahaha!
Not that my boyfriend shared my enthusiasm-you know how boys usually feel about this stuff (also there were a football match on tv, this day :P :P) - but i finally convinced him with my "persuasion" skills!
So, we went out and had a great time!!
I think, I should begin to find motives more often! ;)
-About the outfit: Well, the weather was rainy and cold, so it didn't inspired me for experiments. In addition to that, i didn't choose the classic Valentine red, but instead i prefered all time classic black&white combination with small touches of gold!
To be more specific: I wore a white thick-knitted blouse, also my Versace for H&M black silk skirt and my favourite black&gold suede peep toe ankle boots. I completed the outfit with my leather jacket and an oxblood bag!
Due to the cold weather, I couldn't stand to wear my ankle boots bluntly so I put black tights and I was ready to go ;)))
Hope you had a nice Valentine day too!! Share your experience, with a comment, below!! :)


Ανήκω κι εγώ στη μερίδα αυτή, των ανθρώπων που πιστεύει πως η συγκεκριμένη γιορτή είναι εμπορική χωρίς ουσιαστικό νόημα κι ουσία. Κοινώς, είμαι ρομαντική όλες τις υπόλοιπες μέρες αλλά όχι τη συγκεκριμένη που μου "επιβάλλουν" να είμαι!! χιχιχι
Παρόλα αυτά, φέτος αποφάσισα να χαρώ με το φίλο μου, αυτήν την ημέρα. Όχι πως ξαφνικά είδα το φως και άρχισα να νιώθω το ρομαντισμό της!
Η αλήθεια βρίσκεται αλλού. Η κατάσταση που επικρατεί στην κοινωνία αυτήν την περίοδο είναι άσχημη. Όπου και να στρέψεις το βλέμμα σου, υπάρχει δυστυχία, μιζέρια... Οι άνθρωποι δε χαμογελούν πια και προσωπικά και η ίδια έχω επηρεαστεί πολύ. Δεν έχω τη διάθεση που είχα παλαιότερα και πολλές φορές νιώθω κουρασμένη χωρίς λόγο.
Οπότε, αυτό που έψαχνα φέτος, ήταν μια αφορμή. Μια αφορμή να χαλαρώσω, μια αφορμή να πάω σε ένα χαζοπάρτι με καρδούλες και λουλούδια, μια αφορμή να δω τα πράγματα λίγο πιο ροζ. Αποφάσισα λοιπόν, να το "ζήσω"!! αχχαχα!! Όχι ότι ο φίλος μου συμμερίστηκε τον ενθουσιασμό μου -ξέρετε πως είναι συνήθως τα αγόρια (έπαιζε κι ο Ολυμπιακός μπάλα :P :P)- αλλά με λίγη καλή θέληση, όλα γίνονται!!
Βγήκαμε λοιπόν, διασκεδάσαμε, χαλαρώσαμε και περάσαμε τέλεια!!
Νομίζω πρέπει να αρχίσω να βρίσκω συχνότερα αφορμές!! ;)
About the outfit: Ο καιρός δε με ενέπνευσε για πειραματισμούς με το ντύσιμο! Έβρεχε, έκανε και κρύο, είμαι και κρυουλιάρα γενικά...!!!! 
Δεν επέλεξα το κλασικό κόκκινο του Βαλεντίνου, αντίθετα "έπαιξα" με την παλέτα του άσπρου-μαύρου προσθέτοντας μικρές πινελιές χρυσού.
Αναλυτικότερα: Έβαλα ένα λευκό πουλοβεράκι με χοντρή πλέξη, μαύρη μεταξωτή πλισέ φούστα με χρυσές λεπτομέρειες στο τελείωμα και τα αγαπημένα μου peep-toe ankle boots με χρυσά κορδόνια. Το κρύο ήταν τσουχτερό, συνεπώς δε θα μπορούσα να τα βάλω σκέτα αλλά με οπάκ μαύρο καλσόν.
Συμπλήρωσα το look με το δερμάτινο jacket μου και μια μπορντό-μαύρη τσάντα!!
Ελπίζω να περάσατε όμορφα αυτή την ημέρα, με ή χωρίς "Βαλεντίνο"!!
Περιμένω τα σχόλια σας!! :)))




Το κολιέ που φόρεσα! Αφιερωμένο στα γλυκά και τη σοκολάτα!
My "sweet" necklace was dedicated to chocolate!!
Μια φουντωτή νεραντζιά μου τράβηξε την προσοχή, καθώς ήταν "μόνη" σε ένα τσιμεντένιο τοπίο. Αριστερά, με την κατάλληλη επεξεργασία είπα να της δώσω ένα ανοιξιάτικο άγγιγμα!!!
A sour orange tree payed my attention because it was the only tree in a grey landscape. In the left, I changed the photo with a programm, in order to give a spring "touch"!!


Αυτό είναι το γλυκό που μου έφερε ο φίλος μου! Η πρώτη μου σκέψη ήταν να το δοκιμάσω, για αυτό και το βλέπετε "φαγωμένο"!! Αφού το δοκίμασα, τότε θυμήθηκα να το βγάλω φωτό!!! Χαχαχα! Σοκολατένιο κέικ με επικάλυψη μερέντας και γλάσο φράουλας!!! 
This is the cake that my boyfriend brought me! In the photo below its bitten, because I tasted it first (I couldn't resist) and then I remembered to take a photo of it!!! Hahahahaha!! It was a chocolate cake with hazelnut praline and strawberry icing!! Yum yum <3
What i wore:
Knitted blouse- Πλεκτό Zara
Skirt- Φούστα Versace for H&M
Tights- Καλσόν Tezenis
Bag-Τσάντα Accessorize
Necklace- Κολιέ Toi&Moi
Shoes- Μποτάκια Zara

52 σχόλια:

  1. Congrats gia to blog!!!!!!!!to mono pou exw na pw einai pws "to exeis" to olo 8ema me tn moda!!!!!Congrats!!!!!!!!kai eidika ta ankle boots apla....PERFECT!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!! :))))
    Βάζω τα δυνατά μου! Ναι τα boots αυτά είναι από τα αγαπημένα μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Εμένα μου άρεσε πολύ η φούστα!
    Φιλάκια ''Βαλεντίνα'' μου...
    χιχιχι

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Και το γλυκό φαίνεται θεικό δεν το συζητώ!!!!!Γιαμιιιιι!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ναιιιι άσε κόλαση ήταν!!!
      δε μπορούσα να σταματήσωωωωω!!! χαχαχα

      Διαγραφή
  5. I'm so glad you decided to celebrate Valentine's Day! Also, your shoes are amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much!!! :)))
      I am glad too, that i finally decided it!!
      Kisses :))

      Διαγραφή
  6. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much!! I'm very happy you liked it!!
      I followed you back, but i do not have a facebook page yet! Once, i make one i'll let you know!!
      Kisses!!! :))))

      Διαγραφή
  7. Yay you celebrated Valentines day! Lovely outfit and stunning shoes x

    www.steffysworld.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Yeah, i liked it a lot!! hahaha
      Thank you very much!! I follow your blog, hope to visit me again!!
      Kisses!!! :)))))

      Διαγραφή
  8. Very preety, love your hair ^^ :)

    <3

    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Thank you so much!!! <3
    Yes, I'd like it. I hav already done it ;)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Hello! Thank you for passing on my blog. I follow you now. Do you follow me too?

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you!!! I do follow you too :)))
      Hope to see you often on my blog!!

      Kisses :)

      Διαγραφή
  11. Love your shoes!! Thanks for your comment on my blog and yes we can follow each other. Follow you now and waiting for you to follow back.

    www.wear2day.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Love your blog and your pics! How'd you like to visit my blog too and if you like we could follow one another and keep in touch?
    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thanks for your beautiful words!!
      Yes, i would love to follow each other!! :))
      Kisses <3

      Διαγραφή
  13. Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much! Your style rocks!! I visit often your blog!!
      Kisses!!! :)))

      Διαγραφή
  14. love love your you Blog !! Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    Please let me know! :) I follow back right away.
    xxx
    The EnVogueCoop

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. Hi

    Great Blog!

    I’m following your blog, i hope you follow my :)

    http://umblogfashion.blogspot.com

    Kiss
    Liliana

    Check out my blog: Um Blog Fashion

    Check out my bloglovin: Bloglovin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  16. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I already follow you.

    www.inmartinasheaven.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. Great pictures!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://1hsuns.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. It is good that you have decided to relax..it's understandable with how stressful the economy is right now but on the bright side your shoes are absolutely perfect!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I try not to think all the time of this financial mess that is happening here!!
      That blog helps me, a lot!! Kisses <3

      Διαγραφή
  20. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. Teleio to look sou gia ti mera! Mou aresan oi xrises pinelies tou outfit, kai mou aresan para poli ta mpotakia kai i tsanta sou!
    Emena to agori mou isws einai pio romantiko apo emena opote den eixe kanena provlima na "giortasoume"...Apla kathisame mazi opws opoiadipote alli mera, mageirepsame kai eidame tainia! xixi...to thema einai na'ste mazi kai agapimenoi...opoiadipote mera!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου άρεσε!!! Χιχιχιχι :)))
      Εμένα πιστεύει πως αυτά είναι χαζομάρες αλλά δε μου χαλάει χατίρι (πάλι καλά)!!!! χαχαχα
      Έχεις δίκιο σε αυτό, η ουσία είναι να είσαι μαζί με τον άλλο, απλά ένιωσα την ανάγκη να βγω εκείνη τη μέρα! Αν μπορούσαμε κι εμείς, σίγουρα θα επιλέγαμε κάτι χαλαρό σαν κι εσάς!! :))))
      Φιλάκιααααα πολλά!!!

      Διαγραφή
  22. Followed back!
    Please check also my facebook page and like it if u can!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. Φοβερό το παπούτσι και τα μαλλιά σου είναι απίθανα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ για τα καλά σου λόγια!!! :)))
      Φιλάκια!!

      Διαγραφή
  24. My lovely girl you look amazing. I love your booties!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή