Πέμπτη, 21 Μαρτίου 2013

Carnival Celebration

Hellooooooo!!!!

It's been a long time since my last post. This happened because I have been planning a short trip and there were so many things I had to finish before I leave!!
So, I returned yesterday and it's time to share my experiences. I travelled to Patra (a city that is about 2 hours far away from Athens) for Carnival events that take place there every year! Many of my friends are currently staying in this city so, it is a good opportunity for a trip and also, to visit them. I had a great time this year too, in Patra's Carnival, but unfortunately the weather was bad, really bad!! hahahaha!
Patra filled with young people and all over the city was happening a big party. Music, dance and wine were the characteristics of the last weekend of Carnival. The Carnival floats were inspired by famous Greek politicians. The groups, as every year, were numerous, colorful with smart names which were inspired by songs, movies and of course the economic climate!!
I didn't take part in any of the groups, but I chose to get dressed  like Natalie Portman in "Black Swan", from the movie.
I made the costume by myself and I tried to do the same make up which -I have to admit- it could be better!! hahaha
Looking forward to hear your opinion!!
Kisses!



Πάει αρκετός καιρός από την τελευταία μου ανάρτηση κι αυτό γιατί προγραμμάτιζα ένα μικρό ταξίδι και υπήρχαν τόοοοσα πολλά που έπρεπε να ολοκληρώσω προτού φύγω.
Επέστρεψα λοιπόν εχθές κι είναι ώρα να μοιραστώ τις εμπειρίες μου.
Ταξίδεψα στην Πάτρα, για το Καρναβάλι που λαμβάνει χώρα κάθε χρόνο εκεί! Κατοικούν πολλοί φίλοι μου στη συγκεκριμένη πόλη κι έτσι, είναι μια καλή αφορμή για εκδρομή αλλά και για να τους δω! Πέρασα και φέτος πολύ καλά, αν και δυστυχώς ο καιρός δεν ήταν με το μέρος μας! χαχαχα! Η Πάτρα γέμισε από κόσμο και επικρατούσε ένας χαμός! Μουσική, χορός και μαυροδάφνη, ήταν τα στοιχεία που συνέθεταν την εικόνα του τελευταίου Σαββατοκύριακου των Αποκριών. Τα άρματα και αυτή τη χρονιά ήταν εμπνευσμένα από γνωστά πολλά πολιτικά πρόσωπα και καταστάσεις. Τα γκρουπ όπως κάθε χρόνο, πολυάριθμα, πολύχρωμα και με έξυπνες ονομασίες εμπνευσμένες από τραγούδια, ταινίες και φυσικά τις οικονομικές συγκυρίες!!
Δε συμμετείχα σε κάποιο γκρουπ, αλλά επέλεξα να μασκαρευτώ και να ντυθώ "Μαύρος Κύκνος", από την ομώνυμη ταινία! Τη στολή την έφτιαξα μόνη μου, όπως επίσης η ίδια επιμελήθηκα και το μακιγιάζ το οποίο ομολογουμένως θα μπορούσε να είναι καλύτερο!! χαχαχα
Ακούω γνώμες!! ;)))



 Crowded city, Saturday evening in the central square of Patra

 One of the groups
Yapi cafe in Patra

 Beautiful cafe in Patra
 Street art
Me as "Black Swan"

 My handmade costume!!
 Beautiful French cafe in Patra, Si doux
Delicious waffle in Si doux
My costume and my accessories as a Black Swan
 Me dressed like Black Swan, again
 The Carnival King is burning, Sunday evening in Patras port. Lots of fireworks

 (Old picture), Crowded square in Patra! Full of groups and people

Yammy pasta souffle, made by my friend!! Enough for 5 people, or not??? :P

City of Patras has been decorated for the Carnival.

Hope you liked my post!!! :)

43 σχόλια:

  1. hey there u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me know,i'l follow back for sure.. :)and we could even follow eachother on lookbook,twitter,facebook and instagram..i alws follow back. :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. loved it Maybe we follow each other on GFC , Bloglovin' , facebook .. let me know i'llbe so glad !

    Come and see my new post on :
    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com
    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Looks like you had the greatest of times. And your carnival outfit is just amazing.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you very much!! Indeed I had a wonderful time but it was too cold for my costume!! hahaha!! Finally, I survived!! :))
      Kisses, Miss Margaret!

      Διαγραφή
  4. Great post and that pasta sou flee looks delicious!!
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    xoxo
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ! :))
      Ναι ήταν πολύ ωραία στην Πάτρα!

      Διαγραφή
  6. Pwpw kosmos! I stoli sou para poli wraia kai mou arese poli to xtenisma pou ekanes..sou paei poli!
    Kala me to soufle me apoteleiwses, kai eimai se diaita...xixi
    S'euxaristw poli gia to sxolio sou sto blog mou!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Πραγματικά από κόσμο, γινόταν χαμός και δεν το περίμενα!! Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου άρεσε! Στα μαλλιά δοκίμασα το donut που μου είχες πει, αν και χρησιμοποίησα και κορδέλες γιατί όσες φουρκέτες και να έβαζα, κάποιες τούφες μου δεν συνεργάζονταν!! χααχαχαχα
      Μετά από αυτό το σουφλέ και τις παραπάνω βάφλες, σκέφτομαι και εγώ να ξεκινήσω δίαιτα!! χιχιχι!!
      Φιλιά!!! :))

      Διαγραφή
  7. Love the costume, so cool!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Wow nice photos! I love your outfit.

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know then.
    http://glowingwish.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Very very beautiful, my dear!

    Have a Lovely Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. great post dear :) maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :) big kisses

    TheGlamourDrama
    facebook
    twitter
    instagram
    bloglovin

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. nice you're followed back :)

    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com
    = BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. So happy you liked my costume!! :)
      I'll follow you!
      Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
    2. No worries love! I found out I'm already following you too! Tehe! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! (: Stop by me soon! xx

      With love ❤.
      www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

      Διαγραφή
    3. Hahaha!! Me too!! I'll stop by soon!! Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
  13. Πρέπει να πέρασες φανταστικά! Τέλεια η στολή σου!!!

    www.thefashionvoyage.com

    LIKE MY FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fashion-Voyage/175989792463248?ref=hl

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ναι ήταν πολύ ωραία!! Χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε!!
      Φιλιά!!! <3

      Διαγραφή
  14. geia sou lena!!!!! kalws sas brika sto wraio sou blog!!!! thanks gia to comment sto diko mou!!! eida perases teleia stis apokries!!! egina anagnwstria sou opote apo edw kai pera tha ta leme apo edw!!! kalh synexeia anamenw ta kainouria post! thesecretofwomen.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Καλώς ήρθες και ελπίζω να σου αρέσει!! <3
      Σε ευχαριστώ για τα όμορφα σου λόγια!!
      Φιλάκια!!

      Διαγραφή
  15. polu wraies fotografies!!! :D kai i stoli poly petuxhmeni!!
    theleis na kanoume follow h mia tn alli sto gfc??? perimenw tn apanthsi sou :)

    http://marsobsession.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!! <3
      Ναι αμέ! Θα σε ακολουθήσω, φιλιά!!
      :)

      Διαγραφή