Τετάρτη, 6 Μαρτίου 2013

Springtime!! Show me the sun!!!


Finally spring is officially here!
I have to admit that until now, March has been a bit cold. However, the thought that winter is over, makes  the chills of March, bearable .
Furthermore, everything seems different and particularly, nature. The sun's rays touch even the most hidden places in town and so, even the ugliest corners of Athens are tolerable!
It is the right time to go out and enjoy the sun, walk in beautiful streets and parks.
If you live in Athens, I recommend you to explore the Plaka and Thissio. And I mean real exploration! Walking in all streets, passing out of wonderful neoclassical buildings at Thissio and through backyards / balconies of houses in Plaka. You'll get a new sensation! Feel as if you are away fromAthens, far from the noise and bustle!


Επιτέλους! Η άνοιξη είναι επισήμως εδώ!
Οφείλω βέβαια, να ομολογήσω πως έως τώρα, ο Μάρτιος έχει έρθει με κρύες διαθέσεις, διαψεύδοντας και το τραγούδι των Locomondo "Δεν κάνει κρύο στην Ελλάδα". Παρόλα αυτά, η σκέψη πως ο χειμώνας τελείωσε, κάνει ανεκτές τις ψύχρες του Μάρτη.
Εξάλλου οι αλλαγές είναι εμφανείς παντού και ιδιαίτερα στη φύση. Οι ακτίνες του ήλιου λούζουν ακόμα και τα πιο κρυφά σημεία της πόλης και έτσι, μέχρι κι οι πιο άσχημες γωνιές της Αθήνας γίνονται υποφερτές!
Είναι η κατάλληλη εποχή για να βγείτε και να χαρείτε τον ήλιο, περπατώντας σε όμορφους δρόμους και πάρκα.
Αν μένετε και εσείς στην Αθήνα, προτείνω να εξερευνήσετε την Πλάκα και το Θησείο. Κι εννοώ πραγματική εξερεύνηση! Ποδαρόδρομος σε όλα τα στενάκια, περνώντας έξω από υπέροχα νεοκλασικά στο Θησείο αλλά και μέσα από αυλές/μπαλκόνια σπιτιών της Πλάκας. Θα νιώσετε σαν να μην είστε πλέον στην Αθήνα, μακριά από τη βοή και την κίνηση!

Enjoy spring!! Smile and try to be optimists!!!

About my outfit: I wanted something comfortable and springful! haha!! For this purpose, I chose a jean shirt with studs, navy blue lace skirt and colourful floral sneakers!
Hope you like it!! ;)
The whole outfit undre the lovely sun!

Floral cheerful sneakers

Walking in a meadow and feeling like Alice in Wonderland

Detail of my shirt with studs

 Sometimes I wish to be a cat. Look at her, she enjoys the sun lying on a bench and nothing troubles her!! hahaha
 Ancient ruins
 Great effect!! Doesn't it make you feel dizzy???
 Breathtaking view of Acropolis

 A mysterious path :P

 Regaining energy with strawberry tea (me) and beer (!!! my boyfriend) in a beautiful cafe at Monastiraki.

Do you like my ring?? I made it by myself and it is inspired by the movie: "Gone with the wind". Amazing Scarlett O'hara and Rehtt Butler. Have you watched it?

Looking forward for your comments!
Kisses!

56 σχόλια:

  1. Really like how these pictures turned out. And your shirt and skirt combination is so pretty!

    Have a nice day,
    -Kati

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Iperoxo poukamiso kai para poli wraio meros gia fwtografies! Ontws i zwgrafia ston toixo me kanei ligo na zalizomai!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!! :))
      Μου αρέσουν πολύ τα πάρκα και όλα τα "πράσινα" σημεία της Αθήνας!! χιχιχι!!!
      Φιλάκιαααα

      Διαγραφή
  3. Το δαχτυλιδάκι πανέμορφο!!

    http://www.thefashionvoyage.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ! Έχω κι άλλα τέτοια στη σελίδα Stardust h.at στο facebook! <3

      Διαγραφή
  4. i love it ! you're followed back as i promised :)

    www.hypnocake.blogspot.com
    BADER LAMONT

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Of course we can follow each other, I’m following you now so please follow back!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Με είχες ρωτήσει σε ένα ποστ μου πού βρίσκεται ένα μικρό μαγαζάκι με γλυκά σαν gingerbread house από έξω!
    Είναι Αγίας Θεοδώρας στη Θεσσαλονίκη στο κέντρο!

    Πολύ όμορφα παπούτσια btw

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!! Μόλις επισκεφτώ τη συμπρωτεύουσα θα το έχω υπόψιν μου στα σίγουρα!!
      Φιλάκιααα!! :)

      Διαγραφή
  7. Πολυ χαριτωμενη η φουστίτσα σου!
    Πραγματι οι βολτες στο κεντρο της Αθηνα ειναι πολυ ομορφες ακομη και με συννεφια.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ!! Μου αρέσουν πολύ όλων (σχεδόν)των στυλ, οι φούστες!!
      Οι βόλτες στο κέντρο (ειδικά αν δεν εχει κρύο) είναι πολύ χαλαρωτικές!! :))

      Διαγραφή
  8. love the nail polish color!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. You are so stylish and creative! This is one great outfit my dear.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much, Miss Margaret! I love your inspiring style and it makes me really happy that you like mine too!!! <3 <3
      Kisses :)

      Διαγραφή
  10. love your shoes!!so cute!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Aren't they?? haha!! They cheer me up everytime I wear them!! :))

      Διαγραφή
  11. Just joined your lovely cheery blog via GFC

    I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch xoxo

    I agree, I want spring too! I am getting sick of being closed inside

    http://lettersfromamermaid.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you for your beautiful words!! I love springtime too! :))
      Kisses <3

      Διαγραφή
  12. Thanks for your sweet comment, it made me blush a bit!

    Have a relaxing Sunday,
    -Kati

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. Your clothes are so pretty girl:) And lovely photographs! You know,I also wish sometimes to be a cat.They always lay down around the best places xoxo


    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Happy you like them!! :)))
      It's true, they wander around beautiful places!! haha
      Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
  14. lovely shoes.....would keep stopping by your blog.cheers
    www.trendyrammy.blogspot.co.uk

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I love them too! Especially the colours on them!! :)
      I'd love you to visit me, whenever you like!!
      Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
  15. Oh my goodness, those shoes are absolutely stunning! I'm loving your style so much! I'm your newest follower via google #61. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, it'd be great if we'd be able to connect on twitter! Let me know if you add me, so that I can follow you back there too =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you for your beautiful words!!I'm so happy that you like my style! :)
      For the moment I don't have a twitter page, but I follow you via GFC
      Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
  16. para poli oreo sinolo gia mia iliolousti mera....alla pes afto to mysterious path pou einai? apo pou pas gia na kateveis ta skalia afta :-)

    xx
    Nelly
    www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ!! <3
      Είναι από την πλευρά του Θησείου (στρίβεις στο στενό που είναι το σινεμά "Θησείον") είναι η είσοδος για την Πνύκα, εκεί μέσα είναι!! χαχα ;)

      Διαγραφή
  17. Love your shoes!
    Beautiful photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  18. Anupomonw na se dw pao kontaaaaa!!!Liges meres emeinan akoma...to ntusimo kalo-klassikh fashion icon opws panta!!!!!filakiaaaaaaaa...perimenww!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Κι εγώωωω!!! <3 <3
      Χαχαχα!! Αγαπάκι μου!!!

      Διαγραφή
  19. Anupomonw na se dw...tleeio to sunolo opws panta fashion icon mas!!!moutssss

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Χιχιχι!! με ξέρεις μικρή ψωνάρα είμαι! <3

      Διαγραφή
  20. You look STUNNING!

    Thank u so much for your amazing comment.

    Lots Of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you too, for your visit and your beautiful words!!! :)))
      Kisses!!

      Διαγραφή
  21. Απαντήσεις
    1. Dark red or oxblood is my favourite colour for this season!! haha
      My nail polish is from H&M ;)

      Διαγραφή
  22. i adore everything about ur look <3 great blog Dear would you like to follow each other just let me know i wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  23. Super cute cat! Great sharing....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  24. πολύ ωραίο το blog σου..σε ακολουθώ..αν θες κανε και εσύ το ίδιο..θα χαρώ πολύ να τα λέμε και να ανταλάσσουμε απόψεις..
    blog:alldaybeautiful.blogspot.gr
    facebook:alldaybeautiful

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου αρέσει!!
      Θα χαρώ κι εγώ να επικοινωνούμε :))

      Διαγραφή
  25. Η τσάντα είναι τέλεια! Πολύ ωραίο look!!

    Xαιρετίσματα!

    www.penelopesfashion.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!! Χαίρομαι που σου άρεσε :)))
      Φιλιά!!

      Διαγραφή
  26. την τσαντα και το πουκαμισο τα λατρεψααααααααααααααα <3
    ωραιο καρναβαλι εχει και η ξανθη,πηγαινω καθε χρονο και ειναι υπεροχο :)
    filakiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    xoxo
    http://sylviefashionlove.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!!
      Μου έχουν πει κι εμένα για το Καρναβάλι της Ξάνθης και νομίζω πως κάποια στιγμή πρέπει να το επισκεφτώ!!
      Ελπίζω να πέρασες καλά!! :)))

      Διαγραφή