Σάββατο, 20 Απριλίου 2013

Starbucks memories


Starbucks coffeeshops are my favourite in town! I believe that Starbucks have the greatest coffe ever and the best frappuccino! Also, I love the tea that this store has... so aromatic and refreshing!! In Greece there are many stores in different cities and areas, but to be honest, before financial crisis there were even more.
One of my favourite stores, which unfortunately has been closed some days ago, was in Patision street (an area near the center of Athens).
The store was accommodated in a very beautiful and atmospheric classical building with large rooms and marvellous garden. Apparently, the economic conditions and desolation of the area, led to the store's closure.
However, I would like to share some photos of the interior of this store (you will see the fisrt floor). Unfortunately, I do not have any photos, of the garden.
I hope that this fantastic building will be reclaimed and won't be abandoned. Also, I would like to inform you, that Starbucks re-opened the store in Korai square, which has been burnt some time ago.


Η αλυσίδα καταστημάτων Starbucks είναι από τις αγαπημένες μου και πιστεύω πως φτιάχνει τα καλύτερα ροφήματα ever και έχει και απ' τις καλύτερες ποικιλίες τσαγιού, που έχω δοκιμάσει!
Στην Ελλάδα υπάρχουν αρκετά καταστήματα σε διάφορες πόλεις και περιοχές, τα οποία βέβαια, τους καιρούς προ κρίσης, ήταν περισσότερα.
Ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου καταστήματα, το οποίο δυστυχώς κι έκλεισε πριν λίγες μέρες, ήταν αυτό στην οδό Πατησίων, στο ύψος της στάσης "Αγγελοπούλου". Στεγαζόταν σε ένα πολύ όμορφο κι ατμοσφαιρικό νεοκλασικό κτίριο, με μεγάλους χώρους και υπέροχη αυλή, που δε συναντάς εύκολα στην Αθήνα. Από ότι φαίνεται οι οικονομικές συνθήκες αλλά και η ερήμωση, της πάλαι ποτέ περίφημης, Πατησίων, οδήγησαν στο κλείσιμο του καταστήματος.
Παρόλα αυτά, θέλω να μοιραστώ μαζί σας κάποιες φωτογραφίες που είχα τραβήξει παλιότερα και δείχνουν το όμορφο εσωτερικό του καταστήματος (του 1ου ορόφου), αν και δυστυχώς δεν έχω κάποια από τον κήπο.
Ελπίζω να αξιοποιηθεί το κτίσμα και να μην εγκαταλειφθεί. Επίσης, άνοιξαν και πάλι τα Starbucks στην πλατεία Κοραή, τα οποία είχαν καεί ολοσχερώς σε κάποια άσχημα επεισόδια της Αθήνας.


Hope you enjoy the photos!
(this photo is not mine, but I wanted to show you what was hiding behind the boring (?) entrance!!!)

 Tazo Chai Latte and a chocolate macaroon!

My Tazo Chai Latte (a joke from the guy who made my tea)






Isn't it a beautiful ceiling?

About the outfit: The weather was warm so I chose something thin and casual.



Cardigan: Zara
Dress: H&M basics
Tights: Tezenis
Snickers: Stradivarius
Anchor necklace: Accessorize
Bag: Vintage

56 σχόλια:

  1. This Starbucks is different than all of them I've seen until now.More historical i think.Loving the ambiance.
    And your cardigan is awesome.Looking nice girl.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thanks a lot Ozedn!! Did you notice that my face is actually reaveled in this post? hahaha
      Kisses! <3

      Διαγραφή
  2. Poli wraio katastima! Krima pou ekleise. An kai akousa oti genika ta Starbucks stin Ellada pane gia kleisimo giati den exoun plirwsei oute ena eurw se forologia tosa xronia pou einai stin Ellada. Ti na pw!
    To outfit katapliktiko! Mou arese poli i zaketa sou kai to kolie!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ναι ήταν πολύ ωραίο και ήσυχο!!
      Το διάβασα κι εγώ αυτό τις προάλλες! Αν ισχύει είναι άδικο και απαράδεκτο για όλους όσοι πληρώνουν κανονικά τους φόρους τους.
      Χαίρομαι πολύ που σου άρεσε!! Το κολιέ ξέχασα να το βγάλω κοντινότερη φωτο! Είναι άγκυρα κι είναι ριγέ! χαχα
      Φιλιά!!!

      Διαγραφή
  3. What a great, comfort, all day look. Absolutely fantastic!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
    p.s. Κρίμα που έκλεισε το Starbucks στην Πατησίων. Κι εγώ εκεί πήγαινα....

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Miss Margaret!!! :)
      Ναι είναι κρίμα γιατί ήταν τόσο κοντά και ήταν και μια ανάσα πράσινου μες στην πολύβουη Πατησίων!

      Διαγραφή
  4. Sorry that I've been away and not reading your sweet blog for a month or so, I was moving to a new apartment with all the hassels, and I am still fixing and unpacking all the boxes "which SUX"
    I missed reading your blog :D

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. My lovely Loly, no need for apologies!! :) I am happy you returned back and I am even more excited that you like my blog so much!!
      Many many Kisses <3

      Διαγραφή
  5. I really like your outfit ! Simple, casual and chic !


    I make a Giveaway on my blog ! You can win a beautiful necklace !!!
    come & participate :D !
    <3
    http://it-kimberleys.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great photos, and great blog^^,


    come take a visit to my newly-opned blog:
    www.themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. great cardigan :)
    I liked your fanpage on facebook :)
    I invite you to me http://ffashioniinspirationn.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Thanks so sad that it closed :'(
    But beautiful pictures! And that outfit is so cute!!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know xo
    http://withlov32012.blogspot.ca/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Hi babe,

    I cannot find your facebook logo. Can you leave me your facebook link on my blog so I can "like" it.

    vivianista.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hello my dear Vivian!!
      <3 I've sent you my link on your Fb page!!
      Kisses!

      Διαγραφή
  10. Latreuw ta starbucks
    Σε προσκαλώ στο μπλογκ μου και αν θες μπορουμε να ακολουθήσουμε η μια την άλλη...
    http://allthingsyouare.blogspot.gr/2013/04/aybe-its-maybelline-for-each-month.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. αγαπω starbucks και το outfit ειναι πραγματικα υπεροχο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Ωραιο ντυσιμο λενακι μου...:** ανυπομονω να σε δω!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. lovely look babe love the bag! SHall we follow? let me know XSE

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Hey there!
    Thanks for your comment! I love cozy coffeeshops and your outfit is super cute!

    xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  15. to sinolaki s para poli wraio k oti prepei g tn kairo...oso g t magazi k einai teleio..mn p paroti t rofimata tous einai teleia einai k akriboutsika..m apotelesma oso k n m aresei n mn pigainw sixna.. :(

    xoxo stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719?ref=hl

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Ναι, συμφωνώ κι εγώ! Το τσάι έχει καλή τιμή γενικά αλλά τα τέλεια περίεργα ροφήματά τους, είναι αρκετά ακριβά!!
      :)

      Διαγραφή
  16. Hi! You have wonderful blog!
    What do you think about follow each other?
    If you interested, please let me know.
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  17. Thanks for your sweet comment!
    This is so stunning - I love the patterned cardigan a lot! And your hair looks so pretty, too!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    -Kati

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you too my lovely Kati! Hope everything is fine with your moving ;)
      Kisses!

      Διαγραφή
  18. I love Starbuck and also your striped cardigan <3
    What about following each other? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  19. Really nice blog , enjoy reading your post
    maybe we can follow each other, just let me know :)

    //
    Feel free to come to my blog
    http://backroom-conversation.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  20. Really delicious!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  21. Nice post!
    http://thesoundofashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  22. Αγαπημένο στέκι και για μένα!!! :) (στην πόλη μου όχι το συγκεκριμένο)
    Και υπέροχο outfit!!
    Είμαι η νέα σου follower

    Φιλιά
    Claire
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ πολύ!! Ναι τα Starbucks είναι αγαπημένα κι αν είχαν λίγο καλύτερες τιμές θα γίνονταν καθημερινή συνήθεια!! χαχαχα

      Φιλιά!!

      Διαγραφή
  23. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  24. Πολύ ωραίο το blog σου..Έχεις ένα βραβειάκι από μένα!!
    http://alldaybeautiful.blogspot.gr/2013/05/award-one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Α σε ευχαριστώ πολύ!!! Πολύ γλυκό εκ μέρους :D
      Θα ετοιμάσω το ποστ το συντομότερο δυνατό :)

      Διαγραφή
  25. ΕΧΕΙΣ ΕΝΑ ΒΡΑΒΕΙΟ ΑΠΟ ΕΜΕΝΑ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή